Sorry for my absence friends…
Been in elf and nursemaid mode lately…
Realized tonight that I had not had a good blog hop in weeks…
And, that my own blog was way overdue for a new post…
So what could be better (and, yes, I admit it) easier than a nice salute to Martha Stewart…
I’m going to do some baking tomorrow and am hoping that these photos will stir my inner Bakerella…
4 comments:
You gotta love the Marth Stewart packaging! The presentation is total perfection. Good luck baking, I am sure it will all be absolutely delicious! : )
Oh, so pretty! Can't wait to see your own "Martha Moment!!!"
Hugs,
Suz
Lovely! Love a good Martha Stewart moment. She sure has always inspired me. I just read her 20th Christmas magazine....realizing I was dying to buy that magazine in the first year that I was married. Going to K-mart every day looking for it!!! Happy Baking!
Looks yummy! I wish I was your neighbor.
Post a Comment