Sunday, December 19, 2010

The Most Ingenious Idea I Have Seen in Awhile…

After doing a little blog hopping this afternoon, I stopped for a visit at Be Different Act Normal, this great blog with lots of creative ideas posted each day…

Anyway, from there I ended up at this sweet blog, Stuff by Ash and I am so grateful that I went out for a little visiting today 

BECAUSE…

If I hadn’t, then I would not have read her fabulous post and have seen this wonderful photo that will take all my bake sale contributions to a new level…

178_0595[5]

She wrote about placing homemade cupcakes in clear 9 oz. Dixie cups and then icing them…

Of course, followed up with a little bit of cello and ribbon…

Now, how perfect is that for your next bake sale contribution?

Just ingenious…

(I left a message on her blog about featuring her idea and photo today, so I hope she is okay with me sharing with all of you…)

4 comments:

Stuff by Ash said...

Thanks for the feature! I am honored and so happy you liked it. Merry Christmas!

kana said...

Yummy and very cute idea! Merry Christmas!

Suz said...

Just adorable. I need to visit her blog!
Hugs, dear Steph!

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

That sure solves the smashed icing problem, doesn't it?