You are flying girlfriend!! These are the sweetest! Remember that jar of tiny birds I bought somewhere between here and Silver Bella? Awwww.....so inspired! To glitter birds AND go junking with you! xoxo Sending Love!
Hi Stephanie, Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Oh my, I love birds and yours is adorable! I wish I could go to Birdsong with you girls. I`ll be sharing Moulin with you soon...I hope you`ll share the great time you`ll have at Karla`s. Blessings~ Kim
Why oh why don't I get out more? If I had been visiting recently, I would have heard about this swap - sounds like a really fun one! So cute. I'm your swap partner will love her goodies!
12 comments:
You are flying girlfriend!! These are the sweetest! Remember that jar of tiny birds I bought somewhere between here and Silver Bella? Awwww.....so inspired! To glitter birds AND go junking with you! xoxo Sending Love!
What adorable birds! Love the little flag at the top and the glitz!
these are so
stinking cute!
love!!!
happy day!
Ohhh I do like. This would be good for Songbird!!
Hi Stephanie,
Thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. Oh my, I love birds and yours is adorable! I wish I could go to Birdsong with you girls. I`ll be sharing Moulin with you soon...I hope you`ll share the great time you`ll have at Karla`s.
Blessings~
Kim
Those are toooooo cute. Did you knit the nest? You are just swapping up a storm, Steph. Such adorable things!
xo,
Suz
NO WAY....we are sisters from another mother...lol...I made a cute little birdie in a cute little nest too!!! XOXO
Why oh why don't I get out more? If I had been visiting recently, I would have heard about this swap - sounds like a really fun one! So cute. I'm your swap partner will love her goodies!
Beautiful birds!
How lucky your swapmates are! That is some beautiful bird - so very lovely!
Sharon :-)
Thanks for your visit and lovely comment, your Bird in the nest is just darling! I bet they were well received by all~ Hugs, from Diane in California
Oh how cute! I wish I could be in a bird swap -- my favorite subject matter!
Post a Comment