Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Swap Opportunity…

petite inspiration box swap---flea market edition

Heather at Speckled Egg is hosting another of her fabulously fun Petite Inspiration Box Swaps.  The theme of this one is Flea Market Edition….

Click over and join in on the fun…

3 comments:

curlyqmosaics said...

I am totally going to participate in some flea market goodness! You know I love vintage findings! Thanks for the heads up Steph!

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

hi steph,
i am a new follower!i luv the picture of the trunk after silver bella.
hugs
tabitha

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

hi steph
thanks for stopping by my blog, i learned about u from hope. she was telling me ur going to karlas in april. karla lives bout 40 min from me. i was telling hope we should all go shopping! i just adore hope and suz. blogland is a small world. I am in the middle of selling my home to move to indiana.
hugs
tabitha