Monday, April 4, 2011

Oh, the Sweet Song of Birds…

032

Jill’s glittered up, sheet music with a touch of fluff on the tail bird…

033

Jacie’s pink, sassy, joyous bird…

034

My tiny little pink royal bird wishing everyone Springtime greetings…

038

Miss Rhea’s pale pink sugar coated bird perched under a glittery banner in its nest of shredded paper…

039

For some reason Heather’s light blue washed bird reminds me of a little old lady heading off to church…She has her little Sunday go to meeting hat on and a little lace ruffle on her ensemble…I love it!

040

Hope’s soft and fluffy bird embellished with lots of texture reminding us to FLY…

041

And, if you have met my dear friend, Hope, you know that she can package an item like nobody’s business…This nest was attached to the bag in which her bird was nestled…

042

Heather Ale’s sweet soft fabric bird all puffed up and hanging sweetly from my tree…

043

Jennifer, our hostess’, ornament…It’s really a beautiful vignette with the embroidered bird, the little girl standing amongst the beauty, and the festive egg all nested in a beautifully crafted nest..

6 comments:

Suz said...

Those are wonderful, Steph! I am so into birds this year. That bird fever gets greater and greater! Really fun to see all the different interpretations.

I am sorry I did not get back to you. Things have been a little stressful. I am not going to SB. Just don't feel I could leave. I do hope to go to some classes at Creative Connection. I would love to go to Kim Caldwell's event some time. They look so elaborate and fun.

We will just have to keep in touch until we see each other at the same event.

Big hugs,
Suz

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

Those nests are from our class at Silver Bella last year, I'm making brooches like that for all my guests.

Looks like you are getting in a birdy mood!

Hope said...

Oh such fun!!! I just love birds and can't wait for Birdsong!!!
XO~Hope

Cherie Wilson said...

Hello doll! I just love seeing your beautiful swap goodies. It's vicarious living you know. Sending Love! XO

Laurie said...

How lovely -- what a fun swap (was it a swap?) My favorite was the one, with the little nest banner HOW CUTE!!!!

Hopelessly Romantic Art Studio said...

love all the birdies. Spring is definitely in the air!
Gerri