Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Bird Song Tag Swap…

015

Well, it’s been awhile…

End of the school year…

High school graduation…

Freshman Orientation…

Getting the family on the summer schedule…

With all these activities and festivities, these tags for Karla’s Tag Swap are the only thing I have created in over a month…

It was great to sit at the kitchen table with the sunshine streaming in through the windows and just

 BE….

 

5 comments:

Hope said...

I just completed mine this very instant!!! That is so funny....and oh did the sun shine in....it's hot out there.
XO~Hope

Suz said...

Yay, Steph. Really cute tags. It's so good to see you here!
Hugs,
Suz

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

steph very pretty tags

Laurie said...

How adorable!! I am almost finished with mine, too! I know...it feels great to get lost in creating...

Susan said...

Your tag is adorable and I'm so happy to have received one in my tag book!