On the way out the door to catch a 10 p.m. showing of this movie…
And, I think it’s going to be a mistake…
Because why remake something that was great to begin with?
I would love to hear what you think about it! My daughter and I have been wanting to go but haven't had the time to yet.
I hate remakes.....hope it wasn't disappointing!XO-Hope
Yes, I'm with you....I LOVED the original Foot Loose, and I can't imagine another one better, although I haven't seen the new one yet. Have a lovely weekend.~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
I know -- so how was it, anyway?!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I would love to hear what you think about it! My daughter and I have been wanting to go but haven't had the time to yet.
I hate remakes.....hope it wasn't disappointing!
XO-Hope
Yes, I'm with you....I LOVED the original Foot Loose, and I can't imagine another one better, although I haven't seen the new one yet. Have a lovely weekend.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
I know -- so how was it, anyway?!
Post a Comment