As I previously posted, I won a beautiful art piece that Amy of curly Q mosaics created…
The package Amy sent was delightful from beginning to end…
Wrapped in a brown box and tied with the prettiest blue/green paper ribbon accented with her cute moo card tied happily onto the box by a thin piece of jute,
This little mosaic mushroom rested inside…
What talent to be able to create a piece of art such as this…
The mosaic mushroom cap sits upon a mercury glass base…
I love the color scheme she used for the piece…
My favorite combination of sky blue and cherry red along with shades of green and punches of black…
Thank you so much, Amy for your generosity!
2 comments:
You are so welcome Steph! I am so delighted that it arrived in one piece!
It is darling! I love the color combinations. It is a work of art.
XO~Hope
Post a Comment