What if you were invited to a Valentine’s Day party hosted by Martha Stewart…
I think this is what it would be like…The invitation would look like this…
When I arrived this is what I would see as I walked into the room and took my seat…
These would be the table’s centerpieces and also be scattered amongst the room…
We would take a short break from all the creating and have afternoon tea….
Martha would accompany the tea with homemade bread and surprise each of us with a beautifully wrapped loaf to take home…
I’d be sitting next to a talented soul who would teach me her secrets as to how she writes so elegantly…
Not all the projects would be difficult…
We would also make some really simple ones like this little heart-shaped bookmark for our journals…And, as the afternoon came to a close, Martha would graciously thank each of us for coming and present us with a little token to carry away..
All photos from the Martha Stewart website, of course…
3 comments:
What a fun, festive post! Yes, that is exactly what it would be like! Definitely would be a dream come true....
Looks like a fabulous time! Spending time crafting with friends is priceless.
What an adorable crafty, Valentine post. We used a lot of vintage valentines in our holiday blogs as well! Hope your holiday was filled of love.
Taylor
www.thegreeleygirls.com
Post a Comment