Spent the morning with my preschool class @ Musgrave's Orchard. It has been years since I've been out there, but I once the bus pulled up in front of the quaint store I remembered why we had always enjoyed coming there in the fall. A local family owns it, and they took us on a tour of the grounds. Beautiful apple trees, bee hives, and a lovely pond---just a perfect Autumn setting. The morning ended up with samples of their homemade apple cider--Delicious. Had to buy a gallon to bring home. The kids really enjoyed this field trip. They are such a great group of 3 & 4 year olds. We are just blessed to have such a phenomenal class.
Then spent a bit of time creating some Scripture Frames for the Tri Kappa Craft Show. Hope Ellington, Cindy Newland, and myself (i.e. "The Girlfriend Boutique") will once again have a booth. So, be sure to stop by the Show next Saturday, November 1st and say hello. More details about all the great shopping events scheduled for that day will be posted soon..
No comments:
Post a Comment