You will not believe what has happened! You know how saddened I have been by the untimely demise of my beloved Sony Cybershot? I tried one last ditch effort last night by putting ANOTHER set of AA batteries in it. Guess what? It works. Not sure for how long, but I'm going to cherish each day that I have with my camera...
As I have been reminded that all things are possible, I am going to tackle my craft room. Furthermore, to help guarantee that I clean it up, I'm going to set my pride aside and reveal what it looks like....Not a pretty sight, is it? If you an organization tip that works well for you in your craft room, I'd love to hear it....
3 comments:
Can I come over & play??? You know how I so love to organize!!!!
Blessings!
Have you started organizing yet? Let me know...just checking.
that's a lot of stuff in there. good luck getting it organized. it kind of looks like my daughters room so i feel right at home.
Post a Comment