Sunday, December 28, 2008
It's a sad event....
My beloved Sony Cybershot digital camera died on Christmas Day and I am in denial. It's almost 4 years old so I'll have to buy a different model---still a Sony Cybershot, but it will be different!!! I know I can grab one quickly (and cheaply) at Walmart, but I don't feel that I've mourned enough. So, until I can get a grip on my emotions, my blog will remain pictureless.....
Seriously though, it was a great Christmas. We have been spending the last couple of days with my family down in Boonville (i.e. true Southern Indiana only 25 miles from the Kentucky border). Have had a great time eating too much food (meatloaf, turkey, chicken and dumplings, rye bread pizzas, and, of course, way too many sugar cookies) and just hanging out. We did leave the house today to see the Adam Sandler movie, Bedtime Stories, which all of us thoroughly enjoyed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I haven't mourned enough...favorite line I have read all week!
Hey Stephanie! How's it going? Wish we had another event coming up soon... I miss all you gals. :)
Happy New Years!
xoxo, Joanna
Get out there to Wal-Mart and get you the latest and greatest Sony Cybershot...it's an awesome camera and it's good therapy to heal your mourning of course!
Your Christmas sounded so yummy, I think I put on 5 pounds just reading about it!!!!
Happy New Year!
Jodie
Happy New Year! I sure hope you can replace your camera quickly and quietly...without a hitch! LOL Then you can start the new year with photos! Hugs, Heidi
Post a Comment