Sam made this gingerbread house to earn extra credit points in his sophomore English class. Don't ask me how this pertains to the class because I can't figure it out. All I know is the boy told me it was for 100 points and I ran to the pantry to gather his supplies. He said his teacher was impressed with his architecture. That's all I needed to hear----
Tuesday, February 3, 2009
Creative Family Members...
It's not just me that has done a bit of creating lately. Meg, my 5th grader, made these great tags to hand out to her classmates. Today was the big Student Council election in her classroom. Keep your fingers crossed!
Sam made this gingerbread house to earn extra credit points in his sophomore English class. Don't ask me how this pertains to the class because I can't figure it out. All I know is the boy told me it was for 100 points and I ran to the pantry to gather his supplies. He said his teacher was impressed with his architecture. That's all I needed to hear----
Sam made this gingerbread house to earn extra credit points in his sophomore English class. Don't ask me how this pertains to the class because I can't figure it out. All I know is the boy told me it was for 100 points and I ran to the pantry to gather his supplies. He said his teacher was impressed with his architecture. That's all I needed to hear----
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Tell Meg we are really proud of her!! Hope she is elected...and I love, love, love, her tags. Sam...you go guy...I see great things in your future!
XO~Hope
They MUST get their creative talent from you Stephanie...They seem to be some little "go getters"! Thumbs up to them! Good luck to Meg too~
Jodie
Post a Comment