My favorite room in my home is the kitchen. And within that room, I have to say one of my favorite things is this framed scripture that was created by my sweet friend, Cindy, and her husband, Scott. They both have blogs that are just wonderful to visit. Two very creative people who are truly treasures...
3 comments:
Yes! Her blog is precious...I love reading about her family & she's very inspiring indeed. The art they created is great too! This was a cute post.
hugs,
jodie @ everything vintage
I just adore Cindy, well and Scott too. Stephanie, your kitchen is the best...I could eat in it all day, visit you in it all day, create in it all day, and even cook in it all day.
XO~
Hope @ Thoughts of Whimsy
Awww...you are so sweet, Steph. I just love you. Even though you sent that picture! Ha! I laughed so hard. ;)
I agree with Hope... your kitchen IS the best. I want to be like you when I grow up.
Post a Comment