Thursday, September 10, 2009

A Pleasant Surprise....Look What I Won...

Our local scrapbooking store, Bloomin' Scrapbooks, had their anniversary celebration. As I was standing in line to pay for my purchases, I saw that there was a doorprize. I didn't pay attention to what it was even for, but just quickly filled out one of the little slips of paper with my name and phone number. It turns out the prize was the QuicKutz Epic Six Tool. And, I was the winner. Wonder if this can do anything that will help me with the 11 swaps I have to get started!!!

4 comments:

Cherie Wilson said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I am so pumped with you here Steph!! It coudn't have went to a better artist than you:) I look forward to seeing your swap art when you are all finsihed. XXOO

Wanda said...

Congratulations!!! That is pretty cool...you'll have to show off the things you make with it. Thank you for not having your swap stuff completed....it makes me feel better that I'm not the only one. :)

Hope Ellington said...

Swaps....I need to get movin'! Wow aren't you the winningest person these days! Couldn't happen to a nicer girl.
Blessings~Hope

karlascottage.typepad.com said...

What a prize!!!!!!!!!!!