I am officially out of control!!! Just couldn't imagine being left out of this swap fun...Sign-ups are through tomorrow. My 12th Swap for this Season....
Woohoo...you are a bigger swap whore than me (that sound you just heard was a big sigh of relief coming from me). I signed up for that same ToT swap..it just didn't feel right being left out of all the Halloween Swaps, because of SB obligations. :) I can't wait to see what you make.
2 comments:
Woohoo...you are a bigger swap whore than me (that sound you just heard was a big sigh of relief coming from me). I signed up for that same ToT swap..it just didn't feel right being left out of all the Halloween Swaps, because of SB obligations. :) I can't wait to see what you make.
How can you keep signing up for swaps....I have not even STARTED my Silver Bella swap...shhhhhhh
Post a Comment