Monday, November 30, 2009

Silver Bella In Training Swap...

How fun is this idea...A Little Bellas In Training Swap...I signed my Meg who is 12 up for it and she'll be paired with another girl her age. The girls received a questionnaire to complete about their favorite Christmas colors, style of decorating, and hobbies. I can't wait to see what these creative little souls come up with....Thanks to Sheila, Blessed and Distressed, and her daughter, Janna, for orchestrating this sweet swap...

4 comments:

kana said...

the swap sounds like fun for the girls! Hope you are doing well.

Pam @ Frippery said...

Can't wait to see the creations from this swap! Have you opened your matchbox today?

Sheila Rumney said...

I hope Meg and you enjoy the swap! Can't wait to see what all the girls create!

Stephanie O. said...

Pam..I had the good intentions of going through all the Silver Bella swaps this morning, but ended up lying around reading. I am so lazy right now!! I gotta get those matchboxes out today...