Puppy Chow....
Last night I read blog after blog of those participating in Jessi's 3rd Annual Cookie Exchange. And, I gathered a number of fabulous holiday treat recipes that I was so anxious to try out that Jed, my youngest, and I decided to make one of the recipes this evening.
It's Chantel, Wishblooms, Puppy Chow Recipe---so easy and very delicious to munch on...I highly recommend you hop over to her blog for a visit and see how easy it is to make....
3 comments:
Hi Stephanie,
How fun for you and Jed to make puppy chow together. When I first read this, I thought you were making dog treats! I can see I need to check out the recipes from those blogs - yum!
Sharon :-)
oh YUM! I love puppy chow! We've been making it for years too!
Thanks so much for stopping by and visiting my blog!
Robin
Puppy chow is one of my favorite snacks that we just cannot make in Europe. They do not sell the cereals needed to make it, how I miss that.
Also have to say that the cupcake party in a bag idea is GREAT! We can't get cake mixes either! Haha!
LOVE your blog, seriously...its fun! Thanks for stopping by my blog, don't you just LOVE comments?? ;)
Happiness,
Rhonda
Post a Comment