Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Pardon This Interruption....

Well, the winter doldrums have hit...I thought I was going to escape this yearly malady, but then...WHAM....here it is with a vengenance....Anyone else know what I'm talking about?
Behind on deadlines
Dropping the ball
And, the worst...Just not living each day with purpose, composure, and grace....
So, I am going to take a little break from blogging for a few days while I re-energize, re-charge, and re-commit to living life the way God intends for me to live....

11 comments:

Hope Ellington said...

Great...have a great time!!! Your blog looks lovely!

lori vliegen said...

enjoy your break.....have fun! :))

miss lynn said...

ohblessyourheart.

Ella said...

I totally know the feeling; I, too am having it now. It is like someone shut a door on your motivation and you are standing in shock.."What happened?"

Hope your break,renews your soul and
motivation!

Jennifer said...

I know what you mean - the holidays and two rounds with illnesses are taking their toll on me. I need an escape but I haven't been blogging much these days so I think I'm going to escape here! :) Blessings to you as you rest in Jesus.

Cherie Wilson said...

Oh my sweet friend! Yes, i do know what you mean! Mine hit a few weeks back, but as I sat still (not putting any expectations on myself)and embraced God's word, it lifted and I grew! Yes, grew! Dig those cute little toes down in the dirt and I will see you when the SON shines, k?? Love you!

Lisa said...

I hope your break is going quite well and that you are finding the peace you deserve.

(The photo you posted is bringing me joy just looking at it!!)

Miss Janice said...

I'm enjoying your blog while you are taking your break!

Suzie Button said...

I hope your doldrums don't persist! I'm hoping to finish up your swap tomorrow after my flea market trip and I plan to mail on Saturday. I work this weekend, as usual, so if I can't get to the post office, I'll definitely mail on Monday. I've been waiting on this once a month large flea market to finish up my swap, it's the BEST flea market, crafts, goodies EVER anywhere, really! Suzie

Robin Thomas said...

Stephanie, I am just now going through my cards from Silver Bella. I am doing this now since I am iced and snowed in here in Oklahoma. So, I am glad you are not here and you are floating on an ocean somewhere...well, kinda glad. You gave me a beautiful little bird pack. I was so overwhelmed by it. I just looked through all the bits. I put some in my Hodge Podge journal during SB. I will continue to use and enjoy it. Thank you so much, your new follower, Robin

Meg Oyler said...

You are so lucky Mom!