Well, friends...I believe I'm back in the game again...
Focusing very hard to keep my schedule as under control as possible. But, darn it, there are just so many good things to do!
I have to keep my eyes on my purpose though...Once those little squares on that calendar get all messy and full of writing...Wham...It's like I've dug a hole and can't climb out...
So, part of my attitude/life re-adjustment has been to spend more time with my children. It's been easy with my 12 year old daughter, Meg, as she decided she wanted a blog and requested my help.
I set up her account making sure that the highest security was enabled and gave her a brief tutorial on navigating her blog---the settings/layout/etc...She took to it so quickly. I am sure that very shortly Meg will be showing me blogging tricks of which I am unaware after over a year...
If you have time to pop over and welcome Meg, A Gymnast's Everyday Life, to the blogging committee I know that she will be thrilled!
4 comments:
Hi there! I wanted to let you know your valentine swap is on it's way to you! I mailed it this morning, and it's even in a Valentine shipping box!
I'll check out your daughter's blog too! Suzie
We should do crafts together this weekend...
Well I think that is wonderful and I will visit Meg shortly.
XO~Hope
I will def check Meg out!
Post a Comment