Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Polka Dots Make Me Smile...

I think the title says it all, don't you? Polka dots make us smile....
Whimsical, happy, and always eye-catching....
Makes me believe that Spring is around the corner....
Photo Courtesy of Martha Stewart Living Photo Courtesy of Country Living magazine
Photo Courtesy of Country Living magazine
Photo Courtesy of Better Homes and Gardens
(Oops..Not sure which magazine I got this image from)

3 comments:

Cherie Wilson said...

I say a resounding YES to polka dots! Thanks for the whimsy and fun Steph:) Are you making anything polka dot? I had a hay-day in the art room today! No polka dots.....but a vintage picture of a Nurse...oh so tender to me:) Hope you got to play some too today! XO Cherie

Melissa/Piney Rose said...

I love polka dots! I have the sweetest polka dot scrap paper that I am going to use to create something pretty for spring.

Miss Janice said...

I adore polka dots but I don't use them as much as I would like. Anything polka dot is "happy!"