I'm looking forward to participating in these two Spring Swaps....For the most part, I've had excellent experiences. Yes, it is disappointing when you send out a package that you think is fabulous and you never hear anything from your swap partner. BUT, that has only happened one time to me. I've found that the overall majority of women are just the most gracious ladies in the world!
Each time I participate in one, I pick up so many hints on what I'll do next time. Like focusing on pretty packaging is important and making the shipping box pretty and unique. There are such creative women out there and these swaps are a great way to connect and to stretch your creative limits.....
Karla Nathan, Karla's Cottage, is hosting an Alice Tag Swap. I met Karla briefly my first year at Silver Bella and joined her Valentine's Puppy Love Tag Swap last winter. She is a sweet lady with a beautiful blog.
Linda, at A Swap For All Seasons, coordinates lots of swaps. I love this lady and have participated in a number of them...For this one, Linda will assign us a partner and we will create a mussie tussie full of goodies for them.
Karla Nathan, Karla's Cottage, is hosting an Alice Tag Swap. I met Karla briefly my first year at Silver Bella and joined her Valentine's Puppy Love Tag Swap last winter. She is a sweet lady with a beautiful blog.
Linda, at A Swap For All Seasons, coordinates lots of swaps. I love this lady and have participated in a number of them...For this one, Linda will assign us a partner and we will create a mussie tussie full of goodies for them. My last partner, Melissa Baskette, really impressed me with how she customized my swap package to reflect the things that I love. It was obvious that she had spent time looking at my blog which is what I want to do that from now on for my partners...It is so thoughtful and just shows that you really care...
13 comments:
Good luck with your swap. Sounds like a fun one. So many pretty things on your blog.
Those swaps sound fun!
What fun! I have always wanted to participate in a swap. Sounds so wonderful!
XOXO
Jen
Oh this is going to be so fun...I just love swapping. I am signed up for the same swaps!
XO~Hope
I'm glad you joined, this should be a fun one!!
Hi Stephanie,
You have been involved in some fabulous swaps of late. What beautiful items you have received and others have made. I'm in the tussie mussie swap too - very excited about that one. I love anything made with cones. And, spring is just four weeks away, I think I'm starting to get spring fever!
Sharon :-)
Looks fun I stink at swaps?! what is the a book tag?
Hi Stephanie! Thank you sweetly for your kind words - the swap was so fun and I am still enjoying and creating with the things you sent. These swaps sound wonderful too - I'm not into Alice, but I definitely want to do the tussie mussie one - have you checked out the petite inspiration box swap that Heather/speckled-egg.blogspot will be hosting in early March? Check it out - I've seen several posts about the one she just did and it sounds like soooo much fun. Hope you are having a wonderful week!
You gotta make it work to come to the GW hop & Hop. The swag bag will be worth it...I promise. Can't you squeeze one day away out of Spring Break? It'll be super duper UH-MAZING...we'd love to meet you.
Hey Steph, I just signed up for the May Day swap!!
Oh yeah, those look like awesome swaps! I didn't join those this time. I think I need a break and I was thinking about hosting a mini May Day basket swap myself. I'm still thinking about it...
Stephanie,
I so love your blog.
I, too, love to do Spring swaps. After doing a matchbox Advent calendar for SB, I was hooked on decorating matchboxes and am looking forward to the Valentine swap and I was dazzled by the things that were done in the swap...what incredibly talented people!
I have a new blog, if you would like to take a peek. It is called Katsui (and not Katsui Jewelry) and really isn't about selling jewelry. Just if you wish. It has been so much fun!
Just click on Katsui Jewelry!
Suz
i need to take part in more swaps. I always love seeing what everyone makes.
Post a Comment