Steph, Those are adorable with a capital A! I wonder if you bought them and repainted them. The treats in the jar also look wonderful...and I see a little Dennison stamp with some cute bottles.
Swaps are so much fun. I would love to be in Kari R's Sweet and Sinister but I am determined not to overdue before Silver Bella. It is killing me (gross exaggeration!!!)
Hey, my friend, I see you already spotted the matchboxes. I was so excited to see those. I would have probably done her swap if it had been something else but I also have to think of my Christmas show and I am dragging my feet on the Silver Bella things!!! Must get going...just keep collecting more supplies ;-) Love to you, Suz
I love these little ballerina's!! I used them myself recently, but covered them in glitter! I love looking at her in my craft studio..she makes me smile every time!
7 comments:
Steph,
Those are adorable with a capital A! I wonder if you bought them and repainted them. The treats in the jar also look wonderful...and I see a little Dennison stamp with some cute bottles.
Swaps are so much fun. I would love to be in Kari R's Sweet and Sinister but I am determined not to overdue before Silver Bella. It is killing me (gross exaggeration!!!)
Hugs,
Suz
Me loves them! You are my swap hero, Steph!! Twirl on ballerina.
Hi Stephanie! I just love the little ballerinas - and the goodies in the jars! What a fun swap.
Hey, my friend,
I see you already spotted the matchboxes. I was so excited to see those. I would have probably done her swap if it had been something else but I also have to think of my Christmas show and I am dragging my feet on the Silver Bella things!!! Must get going...just keep collecting more supplies ;-)
Love to you,
Suz
I love these little ballerina's!! I used them myself recently, but covered them in glitter! I love looking at her in my craft studio..she makes me smile every time!
These are so stinkin' cute. I adore them....trying to give up the cupcakes though....that's hard!
XO~Hope
What a cute idea, and your blog is so great! I love all the beautiful images! Signed, Your newest follower! : )
Post a Comment