Saturday, February 5, 2011

Recreational Shopping

Was inspired by a recent post at Uber-Chic For Cheap to do a little shopping on this icy, stuck in the house day…

I’m really not been a huge fan of JC Penney’s, but after all the trendy, fashion forward jewelry that I saw JUST in the clearance section of their website today, I think I’m changing my opinion of the store…

mix-it flower statement necklace

Mix-It Flower Statement Necklace $15

0900631b819dc3d0M

Mix-It Bauble Necklace $14

mix-it pearl stretch bracelet

Mix-It Pearl Stretch Bracelet $12

And if you use code JCPCRBAN you receive an additional 15% off your order…

5 comments:

HI! I'm Tabitha said...

hi steph,
oh man i luv number one. it is calling my name. i dont like kohls except for my kids play clothes and sometimes they surprise me
hugs
tabitha

curlyqmosaics said...

Are you kidding? Yeah, I am not a huge JC Penney shopper but that top necklace with all the flowers is killer! I need it! :)

Hope said...

Love number 1!!!

Whosyergurl said...

You could wear the multi-colored necklace with so many things!
Hope you are staying warm! Do you have the superbowl on? The black eyed peas sang "tonights gonna be a good night"- I used to always come home from bootcamp with that song stuck in my head!
Cheryl

Cherie Wilson said...

I'm so lucky to know you and to have shopped with you for like items........and I just have to say they are all beautiful! So like you, you , you!! XO