Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Summer Morning…

Romantic_Prairie_Style

It’s been a busy morning with lots of errands, but I have managed to look through this fabulous book two times cover-to-cover!

Of course, my favorite section is the one that features Carol Spinski’s lovely home. 

Carol is truly one of the neatest ladies I have ever met. 

Kind, funny, and oh so very talented.

You should take some time and pop over to her blog, Raised In Cotton, for a little summer afternoon visit.

4 comments:

chris said...

This looks like a fantastic book. I'll have to check to see if I can get it at our local library.

Cherie Wilson said...

I am so glad you reminded me about this book I have wanted......and Carol. I can see why you appreciate her Steph........your great qualities compliment one another for sure!! XOXOX

Hope said...

Glad to see you are enjoying your summer reading! Hope you had a great boat trip!
XO~Hope

Anne said...

Looks great! Thanks for the tip. And, thank you for visiting my 'creative space' so that I could discover your blog in return!