I love all the moo cards that circulate at art retreats…
But, I always have been one to go against the grain…
My daughter helped me create these business/calling cards this afternoon…
My very favorite vintage items to
collect,
drool over,
and grab out of other’s hands at flea markets
are vintage patterns, especially the ones by Vogue…
So, when I googled images and came across this beauty, I knew it would perfectly compliment my card…
7 comments:
Love the image you found for your card! So you!
This is perfectly you my vogue friend!! Looking forward to catching up over breakfast when this school year takes off. God Bless your family time until then!
Those are so creative, and I love anything from Vogue too. Have a lovely weekend.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
What a daughter, Steph. These are you!!!
Hugs,
Suz
LOVE patterns, love your card! This is Karla (Lynn's sissy, I'm on her computer!) Don't you wish you could sew like they used to? I sure do.
Nice! I need to make my own cards someday soon! Been making any crafts lately? Sad that there will be no Silver Bella Market this year (where I first me you)to look forward to! Hope you had a great summer!
So cute!!! I was just thinking about new cards yesterday...great minds think alike! Miss You!!!
Post a Comment