Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Plain Jane Makes Me Smile…

Cherry red and sky blue is my absolute favorite color combination…

And, Michael Miller’s Plain Jane fabric just makes me smile…

MM-plain_jane-main(photo courtesy of Michael Miller)

Take a look at these goodies I discovered while browsing etsy late this evening when sleep would not come…

(Just click on the photo and I’ve linked each one to the seller…)

il_570xN_231318344

Dish towel set…lovely

il_570xN_259618982

Oh, so sweet burp cloths…

il_570xN_257169394

Sassy apron…

il_570xN_247695759

Festive fun banner…

il_570xN_234439031

Cheery change purse…

4 comments:

Cherie Wilson said...

Me too! So all about these colors right now too Steph! And I am so sorry I missed you girlies and your sweet families at the fair........ maybe next year! OX

Suz said...

I LOVE! Everytime I see Cath Kidston, I think of you. Now this will make me think of you, too :-)
Big hugs,
Suz

Red Rose Alley said...

I LOVE the color red... for fashion and home decor. I didn't realize how well those colors went with eachother. The skirt is so fun and cute.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley

Red Rose Alley said...

Whoops...that is an apron, but it looks like it can be used as a skirt - it's so pretty.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley