I love being around family, but sometimes it's nice to be alone - there is a calmness and peace that is found like nothing else. ~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
So "awe" some my friend!! That word awe has really had me going lately. Your piece is just so adorable. wishing you more play days like this one precious friend!
4 comments:
Just love those days when I can be quiet and just be! So glad you were able to do that.
I love being around family, but sometimes it's nice to be alone - there is a calmness and peace that is found like nothing else.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
So "awe" some my friend!! That word awe has really had me going lately. Your piece is just so adorable. wishing you more play days like this one precious friend!
This is stinky cute! Love it and you!
XO-Hope
Post a Comment