ME too. It has been 96 degrees here for the past two days and as much as I love the sun, the pools are closed and it's too hot to handle! LOVE this photo, GORGEOUS.
I am sooo ready for fall! Love the picture. My first thought was,"Man she is on top of the decorating!" I have only thought of pulling the fall decos down from the attic; maybe this weekend. Thanks for stopping by and commmenting! Hugs, Gerri
Nice and cool here in South Dakota, where we are helping Jud's almost ninety year old parents move into a condo. it's bittersweet. This is the house that we have spent almost every Christmas with the whole family. We have been so lucky to have all of these years. I will miss the big family home but the condo if awfully cute. Hope things are good at your house, Steph. Hugs, Suz
5 comments:
ME too. It has been 96 degrees here for the past two days and as much as I love the sun, the pools are closed and it's too hot to handle! LOVE this photo, GORGEOUS.
oh with it getting 100 today in indianapolis im sooo ready for fall
I am sooo ready for fall! Love the picture. My first thought was,"Man she is on top of the decorating!" I have only thought of pulling the fall decos down from the attic; maybe this weekend.
Thanks for stopping by and commmenting!
Hugs, Gerri
Oh, I love how that front porch is decorated. FALL is my favorite season of all!!
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley
Nice and cool here in South Dakota, where we are helping Jud's almost ninety year old parents move into a condo. it's bittersweet. This is the house that we have spent almost every Christmas with the whole family. We have been so lucky to have all of these years. I will miss the big family home but the condo if awfully cute.
Hope things are good at your house, Steph.
Hugs,
Suz
Post a Comment