My house is in absolutely chaos as Summer winds down and the new school year begins…
Swaps not started…
Accounts not balanced…
Carpets not cleaned…
But amongst it all, I make sure to keep a little corner of my kitchen as a constant reminder of each day’s beauty and hope…
7 comments:
steph that is beautiful...
Well that is such a novel idea & a great place to start! Get moving on those swaps though....they are the most important thing! Who cares about the carpet....as long as Mark has a nice comfy place to watch TV!!!
And have the ingredients for dinner in a bag on hand...you are good to go!
XO~Hope
Beautiful... I have a long list of not done, but it will be there tomorrow. Enjoy today!
Hi Stephanie, Great to meet you!
Its going to be a few day before I can access my emails but as soon as I do I'm sure the information is waiting for me about the swap!
Looking forward to it.
Your newest follower.
hugs Lynn
Just a quick note to let you know that I received one of your pages in the Faerie book swap and just completed a blog post on it. I love what you did with the fairy and the glitter and the polka dot paper.
Hi Stephanie,
just wanted to let you know yur nut cup is on its way. hope you like it!
hugs Lynn
Oh Steph, I love your kitchen!! Can't wait to hear about your wonderful trip to handmade U. xoxox
Post a Comment