My Creative Juices are Starting to Simmer, I Think.....
Yes, I have finally discovered how to post more than one photo. Duh, it was so easy! Just step one in my quest to become a true blogger.....
Well, did a tiny bit of after Christmas shopping at Michaels and bought these cute little items. I love the soft colors. Now I just have to get inspired as to what great project I can use them in.
Actually created a new little vignette on part of my kitchen counter. I have always been the queen of fake floral arrangements, but I am really enjoying adding real plants to the kitchen. I'll have to do another post when I kill them all, which I guarantee will happen. And, that is why I like fake even though HGTV says I'm tacky for using them. Oh well, I live in the real world not a fantasy one where my home always looks like a spread in Southern Living....
3 comments:
you and me both girl. i kill all my indoor plants. i have given up on them. your vignette is very cute. i can't wait to see what you do with your treasures from michaels!
You are so funny Stephanie! I cannot believe that you admitted to the world that you have (had) fake plants! tee hee! Your little space with your real plants looks very nice, Just don't forget to talk to them everyday...and water them too!!
I wish you lots of luck,
Jodie
Good for you on the picture posting quest. Now just teach me!!! Your vingette looks absolutely stunning. I am currently inhaling dirt from the large 5 ft. pit where my kitchen floor used to be. I hope I don't go bump in the night and fall in!!
Post a Comment