Saturday, January 10, 2009

Hum....A Choice to Make....A Trip to LolaRue or Being Responsible???

So, I'm trying to decide if I should go off to Lisa Orme's store, LolaRue, and grab a copy of the new Somerset Studio (which our local Barnes & Noble and Borders STILL do not have---Hope and I went into Borders the other day and were appalled to find that not only did they not have the new issue, but they had 4 copies of the October Somerset Studio still on the racks!!!) OR begin to organize the craft room. Go back several posts if you want to take a look at the current state of the room....I'll let you know tomorrow what decision I make....Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Go shopping! tee hee! And better yet, subscribe to the magazine...that way you'll have it first hand and on time!
That was an easy decision girl!
Jodie

Hope said...

I know what you did...and it involved a little trip to 531 N. College Ave. I think Jodie is right....we just need to subscribe to the magazine...but then lunches wouldn't be as fun...eating and then running off to the bookstore. Blessings for a great evening.
XO~Hope