Monday, January 12, 2009

Puppy Love Swap...

Karla Nathan, at Karla's Cottage, is having a Puppy Love Swap that I just joined. There are around 50 women from around the country participating. We'll each make 6 tags that go along with the theme of the swap, send them to Karla, and she'll put little tag books together with 6 random tags and send a book to each of us. Look on my blog list and go check out her site. I was thrilled to meet Karla at Silver Bella after stalking around on her site for several months. I told her it was better meeting her than Angelina Jolie. She is such a creative lady and I look forward to visiting her blog everyday... So, to go along with the theme I thought a photo of Jed, my youngest son, and Lulu, our oldest dog (13 years old), would be perfect to post today. Oh, and by the way, I did pick shopping at LolaRue over cleaning my craft room on Saturday!!!

No comments: