The first of my Valentine's Day surprises was to finally get to see the tags that Hope made for Karla's Puppy Love tag swap. I love all the special touches, don't you? Hope's attention to detail is amazing. I'm a bit of a sloppy crafter at times. For the swap, my tags were adorable, but I left the back just blank. I need a little of Hope to rub off on me!
Then, check out this package that Karla wrapped so wonderfully...It was my Puppy Love Tag Book. I had to wait to open it so I could admire it properly!
And, she added this Valentine's postcard that is so sweet. Thank you, Karla...
Here are the tags in all their glory...What a talented group of ladies participated in this swap. I'm going to feature each tag in tomorrow's post so you can appreciate each one up close...
I had to make a little stop at Lisa's store, LolaRue. And, not only was Lisa there but so was Hope! They were checking out blogs, of course...
Then, check out this package that Karla wrapped so wonderfully...It was my Puppy Love Tag Book. I had to wait to open it so I could admire it properly!
And, she added this Valentine's postcard that is so sweet. Thank you, Karla...
I had to make a little stop at Lisa's store, LolaRue. And, not only was Lisa there but so was Hope! They were checking out blogs, of course...
2 comments:
I just love your Puppy Love Swap Book. You got some gorgeous tags and it was so fun creating a tag for you as well. Hope you have many blessings in your day...both large & small.
XO~Hope
Awesome tags Stephanie! I have been blog-hopping and there sure are some beautiful Puppy Love tag books out there!!!! I should have joined in but somehow I was robbed of TIME...maybe I will catch the next one.
Amour,
Jodie
everything vintage
Post a Comment