Monday, March 23, 2009

My Head is Just Spinning...

Do you ever get to a point when your head is just swimming with ideas? There are so many projects I want to begin, but I feel like I'm still playing catch-up from the cruise and last week's Spring Break. Don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining. I know how fortunate my family is to be able to get away for lovely trips. It's just I want some creating time...I need it. So until I get a bit more of my household life caught up and organized, here are a few photos (mainly from Country Living magazine) that are inspiring me at the moment.....

3 comments:

Jen - Balancing Beauty and Bedlam said...

oh yes - I completely agree. My head is swimming...I have finished so many projects in my mind. :) At least the bread got baked...

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Hey Houdini!
I missed you while you were out!!! I'm so glad you had fun on your little getaways and I hope that you "catch up" with everything soon so that you can start creating again!
Spring is here...I think everyone is short of creating time and too busy enjoying the blooms!
everything vintage

Dawn Gahan said...

If you get a chance, stop by my blog after this weekend. I'm co-hosting a wedding shower and we're using succulents and cloches for the decor. I too have been inspired lately by pictures from magazines.

Dawn