Well, this is what I'll be doing this evening...pouring over the latest issue of Somerset Life. After a short jaunt with my adorable friend, Julie, to a local antique store---to pick up a little "something something" for a special friend--we popped into Lisa's fabulous store, Lola Rue. I am so glad that she is stocking all the Somerset magazines these days. I'd much rather purchase them in her beautiful, inspiring environment than a chain bookstore. Thanks Lisa for taking such good care of your customer's needs!
Also, gotta send a big thanks out to Hope for having the brilliant idea to host a Silver Bella swap surrounding the concept of "showing your faith" through soldered charms. I love how she kept the details of the swap open-ended so people can examine the different ways they show what they believe in...I'm looking forward to seeing what the Bellas come up with! I better get soldering on my pieces!!!
4 comments:
I should be getting that issue any day now too! Looking forward to meeting you at Silver Bella in November! Your blog is lovely...
:)Mendy
I am really excited to be hosting such a fun swap. All the Bella's participating are just wonderful. It should be a wonderful swap to be a part of.
Blessings~Hope
Stephanie,
Hello and thanks for stopping by. I love Somerset Life, too and Artful Blogging. Yummers.
Happy beginning of fall! Will you be at 4th Street Festival? I know I WILL!
Hugs,
Cheryl
WHOSYERGURL
P.S.
I love, love, love Lisa and her Lola Rue shop! Probably my favorite shop in town!
C.
Post a Comment