Well, I am moving along on swaps. My dear friend, Hope, babysat me today so I'd devote a substantial block of time to focus on creating! Just love her...
Hi Stephanie. Thanks for stopping by to see me. These tags are so pretty. I so wish I was apart of the Silver Bella and the Silver Bella Swaps. I hope you have a wonderful time. Hugs...Tracy :)
Oh Hope is a sweetheart for baby sitting you so you can tend to your swaps!!! That's what good friends are for! ;) I hope everyone is feeling better and you better NOT bring that H1N1 to Silver Bella! Have fun finishing them...they are looking good so far honey!!! everything vintage
4 comments:
Looks like some lovely swaps. Can't wait to meet you at SB.
your swap buddy is going to be really happy once she receives these little goodies...! :))
Hi Stephanie. Thanks for stopping by to see me. These tags are so pretty. I so wish I was apart of the Silver Bella and the Silver Bella Swaps. I hope you have a wonderful time. Hugs...Tracy :)
Oh Hope is a sweetheart for baby sitting you so you can tend to your swaps!!! That's what good friends are for! ;)
I hope everyone is feeling better and you better NOT bring that H1N1 to Silver Bella!
Have fun finishing them...they are looking good so far honey!!!
everything vintage
Post a Comment