Saturday, October 24, 2009

You Have Just Got To See This....

Okay, by now if you've read my blog you know that I adore Audrey Hepburn. Her elegance, her style, her commitment to humanity. You have got to see the beautiful bag that Andrea, Vintage Bella Studio (I participated in her Vintage Easter Tag Swap), has created.
And, the exciting part is that she is having a give-away! I hate to even tell you as I am earning as many chances as I can to win, but I'll be unselfish and think of all of you, my blogging buddies. So, click over and visit this extremely talented woman...
Promise me that if you win and I ever meet you in person that you will at least let me touch the bag?
(permission to use photo courtesy of Andrea @ Vintage Bella Studio)

5 comments:

Andrea said...

You are too sweet! Of course you can use the photo !

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Beautiful bag Steph!
How about if I go enter her giveaway too so that gives you TWO chances to win because if I should win...it's YOURS! :)
everything vintage

lori vliegen said...

hee hee.....you are too funny and cute about wanting to at least touch the bag!! thanks for passing on the info.....:))

paige said...

Just gorgeous! I hope you win!

Cherie Wilson said...

I signed up to win for YOU too Steph! It is so very you. I love that you Love Audrey Hepburn! XO