Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Generousity of a Fellow Blogger...

Have you ever participated in a swap?
As you can tell from my sidebar, I've been involved in a few...
And, I have to say that overall the experiences have been fabulous...
I particularly love the ones where you get to know "via blog visits" your swap partner...
Which brings me to the latest swap---A Vintage Valentine Swap hosted by Linda at A Swap For All Seasons. This fabulous hostess will announce her next swap extravaganza on Valentine's Day and I enourage you to join....I know I will...
Just yesterday evening, I opened a box from my partner, Suzie Buttons. What was cool is that we each received the other's box on the same day. She is ahead of me as she already posted about the goodies I sent her...I just had to share all the delightful presents she sent me... This is a sweet heart-shaped wall hanging that Suzie created using a vintage Valentine image...Already hanging up in a place of honor on one of the knobs of my Hoosier cabinet... And, there was more! Pretty packaged pretzels...A vintage-themed lunchbox... A Valentine tag she created that just makes me exclaim a lot of "Oohs and Ahhs"...
A flower to hang that is made out of pretty scrapbooking paper. My daughter, Meg, is dying to try to duplicate it as she thinks it is about the sweetest thing she has ever seen!
Don't miss taking a peek at the little puffy hearts and the TWO vintage Valentine's she sent as well...
Suzie, thank you so much! I just love everything.....

4 comments:

Suzie Button said...

STephanie, I'm so glad you loved everything! I got the directions to make the simple heart flower here http://scrapbooktrendsmag.com/handmade_current.html I purchased the online version of the magazine Simply Handmade Feb/March 2010 which I really like it online! but it is simple too to figure out by just looking at it! Have a great week! Suzie

Hope said...

Oh my goodness...what a wonderful loot you collected. I just love all the cool goodies.
XO~Hope

Cathy said...

Stephanie,

What a gorgeous boatload of Valentine treasures. I had a Valentine swap too. I'm waiting for my package to arrive. lol

I hope you are having a great day playing with all your Valentine treasures.

xo Cathy

Alisa Noble said...

Wow, what a great swap package! So sweet!