Thursday, September 2, 2010

Wednesday….Swaps, Lunch, Blogs…

So, as you know from the previous post, I’ve been inspired by some great blogs that post about fashion, especially what I like to call, “real women everyday go to the grocery store” fashion…

september 2, 2010 003

Trying to look more put together now that I’m halfway to my weight loss goal.

  20 pounds down exactly. 

The boot camp has made for a hard summer, but it’s been worth it.  I like to call my mental state right now (or the “I am so tired of protein shakes and egg white omelets” attitude) my half-time in the weight loss ball game.  I’m sitting back and simply enjoying my accomplishments so far.  Unfortunately, one of the things that I am enjoying TOO much is feeding my chocolate addiction.  Oops…I think half-time is about ready to end…

september 2, 2010 007 One of my Silver Bella swaps is Sheila Rumney’s Vintage Trading Trims Swap.  Today, which of course is the date my trims should already be mailed to her home, is the day I packaged these beauties and sent them off to her.  I went a little off the board with doll dress making trims. 

Wider, covered in eyelet, and embroidery…

Love them…

While at the post office, had to grab some Katherine Hepburn stamps…

What an iconic figure she was…

september 2, 2010 005

september 2, 2010 009

After lunch at McCallisters with girlfriends…Chicken Tortilla Soup only 3.5 weight watcher points my friend, Muffy, told me…

I came home and spent some time in blogland…

Signed up for Heather @ Speckled Egg’s latest petite matchbox swap.  I’m a sucker for her swaps.  This one will be extra fun as the theme is black and white.  I have some beautiful flocked paper I want to use and have already placed an etsy order for some fun bling to put in my partner’s boxes…

   BlogButtonBWSwap

7 comments:

Wanda said...

You're looking fantastic! I wish I had signed up for that swap...beautiful trims. I can't wait to see you in November.

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Well look at you, you little hot momma!!!!!
I'm so proud of you for staying with your goals!!! Love that willpower!!!
You are going to look like a million dollars at Silver Bella, I can't wait to see all the photos :)
woooo hoooooo!
You GO girl!!!!!

stefanie said...

wow, twenty pounds...I am jealous...I really need to get in gear...I going back to read your post to make me motivated!!!!

Cheryl said...

Wow...congrats on being halfway to your goal. I know how difficult weight loss is...keep up the great work and can't wait to see the skinny you at Silver Bella!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Hope said...

Wow...I love the new you....well I tell you that all the time....I am so very proud of you...because of you I went to the YMCA 3 times this week.
XO~Hope
P.S. I loved the old you too!

Robin Thomas said...

Twenty???? Good for you! You look so good. Love your style. You have every right to strut that stuff!

Whosyergurl said...

STEPHANIE! Are you a boot camp sister? OMG? Have we been going to Meltdown together this summer and didn't know it?
here is my email:
cherylkay77@gmail.com
write me...let's talk!
I'm going to Core Cardio Blast at 5:45 today and then FBI at 9 tomorrow, Combat Cardio at 10:15...I want to meet in person! Cheryl