Saturday, February 7, 2009

Another Creative Friend...

I was pleasantly surprised when Hope gave me this beautiful vintage embellished box at our bible study yesterday morning. If you have not checked out her blog, you definitely need to get over there. Her talent is unbelievable. I am constantly amazed at how she can take something basic, like a matchbox, and turn it into an absolute treasure. She'll be teaching a class on making these sweet boxes at LolaRue, which is a wonderful shop owned by another creative friend of ours, Lisa. On top of all this, Cherie, another talented Bella (with the kindest heart imaginable), will be teaching a class on taking plain bags and turning them into one-of-a-kind vintage inspired pieces....If you can't tell, I just love and admire my Bloomington Bella girlies!

2 comments:

Jodie (everything vintage) said...

Oh I wish I could be there with ya'll to cut up, have fun and learn some cool stuff. Your box is gorgeous from Hope...she is talented indeed!!!!!!
Missing all of you Indiana Bellas~
Jodie

Anonymous said...

I am glad that I have a great friend with a beautiful blog. I am always inspired when I look at your posts. I am happy that I can create little trinkets for you!
XO~Hope