I took a break on Saturday and met Hope for a brief trip to Lola Rue, our fellow Bella, Lisa's, store. It was beautifully stocked with so many great items. I desperately wanted one of the thin cotton long sleeved t-shirts that she is carrying now, but only the "small girl" sizes were left! Not to worry though, at that little piece of heaven I can always find treasures to take home with me...Here's a peek at what I purchased...
Lisa had these cool metal crowns sitting atop candles...Hard for me to pass up a crown!
Another fellow Bella sister, Cherie, had dolled up Hershey bars with vintage wallpaper, ribbon, and other goodies. She had them beautifully displayed in a box that was covered with old papers. It was a perfect display right at the front counter. These will be Valentine's Day gifts for Meg and Jed's teachers.
Lisa had these cool metal crowns sitting atop candles...Hard for me to pass up a crown!
Another fellow Bella sister, Cherie, had dolled up Hershey bars with vintage wallpaper, ribbon, and other goodies. She had them beautifully displayed in a box that was covered with old papers. It was a perfect display right at the front counter. These will be Valentine's Day gifts for Meg and Jed's teachers.

5 comments:
Cherie is so talented...what a cute idea for Valentine's Day!
Hi Stephanie...it was so fun shopping briefly with you on Saturday. Chocolate is my weekness....but these candy bars are too pretty to eat! Maybe I should have Cherie wrap all my food in vintage wallpaper. Lola Rue is the best.
XO~Hope
Hi Stephanie! Thanks for stopping by to visit! :)
The crown you picked up is great! And I have to agree with Hope, the chocolate is way too pretty to eat.
What a neat idea with the chocolate bar :) Happy Valentines!
Sandy xox
Oh my gosssssshhhhhhh you are a hoot girl! But seriously~ what could be more fun than chocolate and paper and glue!!?? Delish!
Love and Crowns! ~Cherie
Post a Comment