Tuesday, August 30, 2011

I Am A Winner…

Sending out a big thank you to Hope Wallace for sending me this adorable little topiary…

Her blog, Besottment By Paper Relics, is a delight…

All she creates is fabulous…

004

Kathy, whose has a blog and shop called Hearts for Helen, donated this little lovely for Hope to giveaway to one of her lucky readers…

I cannot describe this any better than Hope did in her post about Kathy’s kind donation, so here is what she wrote,

“I love boxwood topiary, and this giveaway is adorable. It is a whimsical one of a kind preserved boxwood single topiary (approx 6 inches tall) embellished with old lace and Swarovski crystals, grouted in white and stamped "Paris". A handmade Whimsy Bird Stick is included as well, adding to the charm”. 002

Thank you Hope and Kathy…

You made my day…

1 comment:

Red Rose Alley said...

That is so cute. It has all the things I like - old lace, crystals, and Paris. People are so creative with so many wonderful ideas.
~Sheri at Red Rose Alley